Front Office Manager at Camilla Brook Place
Posted on: 12 April, 2019
Deadline: 17 April, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Camilla Brook Place
Camilla Brook Place is an educational facility dedicated to the early years of childhood education. We understand that the foundation laid in the first 5 years of a child’s life is crucial to his/her lifelong learning ability.
Essential Job Functions
- Perform advanced-level secretarial duties requiring independent judgment and analysis.
- Monitor daily students’ attendance records.
- Analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action.
- Read, interpret, apply and explain rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Maintain records and prepare reports.
- Meet schedules and time lines.
- Consistently displays self-discipline.
- Be liaison between classrooms and administration staff.
- Handle all intercom and telephone inquiries.
- Order office and classroom supplies.
- Help plan and coordinate staff orientations and family activities.
- Provide personnel materials for new staff applicants.
- Collect finished applications, copy and send to administration.
- Keep up to date staff listing of addresses and phone numbers.
- Sort in coming and outgoing mail.
- Do staff memos, letters, correspondence when required.
- Support with coordinating staff training.
- Coordinate Graduation Committee
- Do all end of school year duties
- Provide classroom coverage when needed.
Requirements, Knowledge, Skill and Experience
The candidate must possess the following minimum requirements for consideration as the Preschool Front Office Manager:
- Age - 25 years of age or older
- Education - HND or BSc. in any field.
- Experience - One or more years of relevant office experience preferred.
- Communication Skills - Communicate effectively verbally and in writing. Ability to work with diverse groups and serve families with diverse economic, social and cultural backgrounds.
- Organizational Skills - Ability to organize multiple projects simultaneously and to maintain a professional, confidential work environment.
- Medical - Must have a clear physical health.
- Location - Must reside in Yaba or environs.
- Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of modern office methods and practices, including filing systems, business, and correspondence.
- Must know how to use the internet and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point; Some experience in database entry preferred.
- You must also be social media savvy.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com Your subject should indicate "Front Office Manager".
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Camilla Brook PlaceSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Jobs at The Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Lafia
- English Teacher at Masters Ville School
- Associate, Finance at Bridge International Academies
- Company Driver at Ortus Global Africa Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Little Me Daycare & Nursery
- Jobs at the Federal Polytechnic, Mubi
- Brand Development Manager at Olashore International School (OIS)
- Latest Teaching Staff Recruitment at The Federal University Dutse