- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Talent & Organisation Development Manager at Interswitch
Posted on: 12 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at InterSwitch
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
- The purpose of this job is to design and drive Interswitch Learning & Development, Talent Management and Performance Management strategies and initiatives to ensure the company effectively attracts, deploys, develops and retain the talents for achieving its strategic goals.
- Develop Talent Management strategies, processes and policies across the organization.
- Develop a functional and an effective Talent pipeline and Talent Sustainability Framework.
- Facilitate annual talent review sessions, assess talent readiness and identify pool of talent within the organisation and translate to talent development and succession/retention plans
- Lead continuous improvement of talent management strategy and processes to ensure Interswitch has the technical and managerial talent needed to meet current and future goals.
- Design the Interswitch People Development Strategy, ensuring that it complements Interswitch’s strategic direction and business plans as well as demonstrates return on investment.
- Develop and drive the implementation of an effective Performance Management System.
- Oversee the development and implementation of core competencies, core values, and key performance measures into performance appraisal system.
- Develop the Performance Incentive Schemes.
Learning and Development:
- Engage with Heads of Departments/Line Managers to develop annual trainings & development plans as well as remedial interventions to address skills and knowledge gaps.
- Work innovatively with external partners to commission/develop appropriate training and initiatives to improve and enhance the learning and development of staff.
- Evaluate training interventions, including behavioural assessments and online surveys, and provides data on the impact of interventions within the business.
- Conducts regular review of training vendors to ensure their services remain relevant to the organisation’s needs.
- Manage learning resources including the training budget to ensure maximum effectiveness of expenditure and return on investment.
- Manage the design, development and delivery of a range of integrated learning and development solutions. Sourcing appropriate methodologies, and delivering training and facilitation to staff as required.
- Develop and Manage the Mentoring & Coaching Framework and ensure clear definition of criteria for identifying participants and ensuring consistency in the implementation of the Framework.
- Work with Senior Management to develop long-term career development plans for staff.
- Drive the implementation of Strategic Workforce Planning
- Develop recruitment strategies and guidelines.
- Contribute to strategic projects with other members of the HR team particularly where these impact Talent, Learning and Organization Development’s processes and systems
- Act as a consultant to the business on strategic interventions based on the People Plan.
- Prepares report on Capability Development activities, talent and performance management for the Chief Human Resources Officer for management consideration.
- Any other duties as assigned by CHRO.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Business Administration, Humanities or Social Sciences
- Master's in HR or MBA will be an added advantage
- Professional certification in Human resources from reputable HR bodies such as Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) or the likes
Experience (Number of relevant years):
- Minimum of 10 years relevant HR experience, 3 of which must have been as a specialist focusing on either Talent management, Recruitment or Performance management
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Talent & Organisation Development Manager"
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about InterSwitchSimilar Jobs
- Full Stack Developer at Paymyrent.ng
- Mobile App Developer at Credpal
- Latest Jobs at Compovine Technology Limited
- Senior Sales Executives at Direct on Data Limited
- Fresh Opportunities at Bluescripts
- Software Development Engineer - Fullstack at Winexviv International Limited
- Full Stack Web and Mobile App Developer at GreenBuckett
- Latest Jobs at eHealth Africa (eHA)