For years, Cisco's vision has been to change the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns. Our vision is more relevant today than ever. We made the Internet what it is today. First, we focused on creating connectivity. Now, we're entering the Internet of Everything transition—an era where we'll help create unprecedented value by connecting the unconnected.
The Internet of Everything is a global industry phenomenon that is driving the biggest market transition for Cisco and our customers. This includes the intelligent connection of people, process, data, and things. It's where everything is converged on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant and valuable than before.
To help us bring this vision to life, join us in our exciting journey.
TOMORROW starts here!
This role will report to the lead for Data Center for Africa
1. Carries Sales Quota for Cisco’s Data Center business NIGERIA.
2. Work in partnership with Country sales team to drive business.
3. Establish and maintain excellent relationships with Regional Manager of each segments.
4. Work with Channel partners in country and help them plan and execute the UCS element of the Data Center sales plan.
5. Work with the channel team to increase partner coverage in all UCS market segments.
6. Work with Marketing and Business Development teams to launch sales initiatives to increase pipeline.
7. Work with Channels management team to drive sales programs with Channel Partners.
8. Demonstrate business transformation and solution-selling approach.
9. Demonstrate executive relevance, and have ability to position complex solutions at senior IT and CxO level, including Data Center Virtualization, Private Cloud, VDI, RISC Migration, SAP ERP and HANA
10. Demonstrate influence over Customer's & Partner’s strategy/behaviour.
11. Demonstrate clear awareness of the Data Center market pressures & trends and transitions.
12. Understand and articulate Cisco’s vision, strategy and architectural approach to Data Center and specifically UCS
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in Data Center, Server ,or application networking industries
- Data Center Application is a plus
- Proven track record in leading and winning major Server business.
- Demonstrated success in launching & executing of Sales Programs with Channel partners.
- Experienced in multi-level selling and comfortable in influencing CxOs, Data Center Managers, IT Managers, etc
- Understand, articulate and position Cisco’s UCS vision both internally and externally.
- Familiarity with Cisco Unified Compute solutions will be a bonus.
- Familiarity with Cisco UCS and Server and specifically x86 competitors like HP, IBM, DELL, Fujitsu, NEC and Hitachi is highly desired.
- Ability to work unsupervised and lead Sales engagements with Cisco’s Data Center partners for UCS business.
- Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communications skills as well as good listening and strong presentation skills
- Strong team player and ability to lead a multi-functional virtual team.
- Open for changes and has ability to adapt to Cisco’s culture
“At Cisco, we create a culture where everyone is welcome, valued, respected and heard; where our employees can contribute to their full potential in pursuit of Cisco’s vision and objectives. Through this culture of inclusion and diversity we help to create a great place to work for employees and an intense focus on our global customers and shareholders. From this we gain a better understanding of the world—and the differences in its people. We achieve more together and change the way we work, live, play, and learn.
Ineterested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.