Job Openings at Eko Maintenance Limited
Posted on: 12 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Eko Maintenance Limited
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in maintenance of high rise building facilities with office located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
- Key knowledge of Nigerian Tax law and regulation
- Keep abreast of relevant tax & pension legislation and best practice in order to ensure compliance
- Fundamental Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and application to the industry
- Manage regulatory bodies and ensures adequate planning and control ahead of tax audit (Federal and State)
- Manage preparation and remittance of monthly PAYE Tax, Withholding Tax, Value Added Tax for Federal and State agencies in compliance with the statutory requirement
- Manage, account and make timely returns of all transaction taxes
- Perform year-end accrual review and prepare the tax provision
- Carry out reconciliation of vendors'/suppliers accounts when required
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statements for assigned bank accounts
- Prepare vouchers and cheques for payment in compliance with the Company’s payment policy.
- Petty cash float management.
- Assist in daily posting of transactions on software
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
Qualification, Skills & Competencies
- B.Sc. Accounting or other related field
- Professional certification as added advantage
- At least 2-5 years experience in the Engineering or Construction industry
- Proficiency in relevant accounts’ software.
Demand on the Job:
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability and willingness to work long hours and meet tight deadlines
25th April, 2019.
go to method of application »
- Repairing, servicing and troubleshooting electrical system.
- Diagnose and repair or replace faulty electronic components
- Respond to all building related electrical concerns and perform corrective/preventive maintenance as required.
- Provide reports of jobs done on a daily basis.
- Minimum of a Trade Test certificate or its equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Basic understanding, knowledge and experience in HSE procedures is a pre-requisite.
- Basic understanding of electrical systems;
- Troubleshooting and hands-on repair of 11KVAA medium voltage, electrical power panel, control panels, electrical equipment, electrical pumps, motors, variable, frequency drive etc.
- Knowledge of HSE rules and practices
- Ability to perform duties with attention to details, speed, accuracy, follow through, courtesy, cooperativeness and work with minimum supervision.
- Fluency in English.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Eko Maintenance LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Scaffold Work Preparer at Pivot GIS Limited
- Shutdown Enginner at Pivot GIS Limited
- Shutdown Coordinator at Pivot GIS Limited
- Mechanical Assessor/OJT at Pivot GIS Limited
- Civil Assessor/OJT at Pivot GIS Limited
- Instrument Assessor/OJT at Pivot GIS Limited
- Fabrication Supervisor at Pivot GIS Limited
- Customer Service Officer at De Koolar Nigeria Limited