Graphics Designer at Editude Consulting
Posted on: 26 May, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
A consulting firm requires the services of a qualified candidate for the position of Graphics Designer. Candidate must be skilled in the use of Corel draw, Photoshop, and also have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Designing proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for illustrations, company materials, and internet website
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size
- Preparing presentations and communication materials
- Content Management
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on agreed brief
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Minimum of OND in relevant discipline
- At least 1 – 3 years’ experience
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Must have team spirit
- Must be positive minded
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Executives at Nosak Group
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH