DuPont Sustainable Solutions leads the transformation of workplaces and work cultures to become safer, more efficient and environmentally sustainable. That is our vision, our mission, and our passion.
By applying over 200 years of first-hand knowledge, real-world experience, and science-driven innovation, we deliver long-lasting corporate sustainability solutions to help achieve safety goals, greater efficiencies, and reduced environmental footprints.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- For more than 200 years, DuPont has brought world-class science and engineering to the global marketplace through innovative products, materials and services. Our market-driven innovation introduces thousands of new products and patent applications every year, serving markets as diverse as agriculture, nutrition, electronics and communications, safety and protection, home and construction, transportation and apparel.
- Due to our continued growth we are looking to hire an Administrator for our Facilities Services & Real Estate division in Nigeria. This is one of several leveraged functions that support DuPont businesses globally. FS&RE includes the management of company office space, laboratory sites as well as surplus property, including the sale and disposal of excess properties and facilities.
- Continuous interaction with local management team to meet local needs and expectations.
- Participation in local FS&RE projects.
- Participation in site Core Value & SHE & Site audits according the schedule.
- Implementation of best practices.
- Dealing with Landlord and service providers (contractors) - selection, negotiation, performance management and keeping accurate records of services and goods received vs invoiced.
- Dealing with Local Authorities.
- Control of local budget & assist in developing annual CapEx and Operational budgets.
- Ensuring correct charges to SBUs based on space use and headcount.
- Effective & optimum use of premises and space.
- Maintain Crisis Management Plan & local procedures.
- Liaison with regional security leadership.
- Implementation of FS&RE local and Regional policies, procedures and standards.
- Determining and obtaining day to day goods and services required to run the office effectively.
- Faxing/Emailing Invoices to Finance and subsequent filling.
- Administration of Withholding Certificates received from KPMG
- Filing of tax advices and letters
- Communication with Finance
- Supply chain support
- Link with SSA procurement Mgr in Johannesburg
Major Services in Scope:
- Space planning
- Access Control
- Reception management
- Site visitor coordination
- Assets & record management
- Mail/Couriers/ subscriptions
- Energy & utilities management
- Furniture supplies - procure as needed in conjunction with sourcing.
- Building repair & maintenance contract management ,- manage service requests, obtain quotations, supervise contractors to ensure their safety, record keeping and service/invoice verification in line with
- SOD requirements.
- Cleaning services contract management, record keeping and service/ invoice verification in line with SOD requirements.
- Cafeteria Supplies- procurement, record keeping, receipt, invoice verification in line with SOD requirements.
- Office supplies- procurement, record keeping, receipt, and invoice verification in line with SOD requirements.
- Generator lease and maintenance- record keeping and service/ invoice verification in line with SOD requirements.
- Generator fuel supply- verify and keep records of delivery receipt verify against tank level request deliveries, keep a record or monthly reconciliation of fuel usage with generator duty.
- Lease Agreement administration in line with SPD requirements.
- Managing the car fleet as per regional processes.
- Managing company mobile phones- procurement, contracts and associated monitoring and record keeping in line with SOD requirements.
- Assist the site manager in managing the relationship with local authorities.
- Waste disposal management.
- Records storage management and confidential waste disposal management.
- Education: University Degree or Equivalent, in a related discipline
- English language skills - speaking, writing (good)
- Experience of analyzing expenditure data would be desirable.
- Experience in dealing with external parties
- PC skills (Excel, Word, Lotus Notes, Internet)
- Previous experience of office management duties preferable.
- Very good understanding of corporate & FS&RE vision
- Good time management skills
- Team working
- Multitasking, ability to choose priorities, decision-making
- Positive can-do attitude, friendly, open-minded, proactive
- Customer orientation - external and internal
- Communication skills - professional and effective
- Multitasking, priority choose, responsibility
- Positive thinking, friendly attitude, open-minded
- Corporate identification, internal procedures, core values.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.