Human Resource Executive at School Kits Limited
Posted on: 11 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at School Kits Limited
School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. We are passionate about providing value to schools and parents hence we strive to deliver quality, flexibility and affordability on school supplies.
School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria. Our competence and credibility can be attested by many satisfied School clients from start-ups schools to well-established institutions as listed in our portfolio.
Major Prerequisite for applying
- Must be a Female between the ages of 25- 30years
- Recruitment/Manpower Planning
- Payroll/Statutory Compliance (Compensation and Benefits)
- HR Reporting/Records management
- Employee Engagement/Staff Welfare
- Disciplinary/Attrition Management
- Planning skills: Identifies requirements, allocates, and effectively uses information, personnel, time, and other resources necessary for mission accomplishment; establishes appropriate courses of action for self and/or others to accomplish specific goals; develops evaluation criteria and tracking systems for monitoring goal progress and accomplishment; and specifies objectives, schedules, and priorities.
- Interpersonal skills: is aware of, responds to, and considers the needs, feelings, and capabilities of others; deals effectively with others in favorable and unfavorable situations regardless of their status or position; accepts interpersonal and cultural differences; manages conflict/confrontations/ disagreements in a positive manner that minimizes personal impact, to include controlling one’s own feelings and reactions; and provides appropriate support to others.
- Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Ensure compliance to hiring policies and procedures, organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs
- Updating job requirements and job description when needed
- Contacting applicants’ references
- Performing background checks required by company
- Explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education
- Manage staff contracts and all personal files, this includes filing all their new paper works.
- Follow up on employee’s benefits; health insurance & life insurance
- Maintain up-to-date leave record, and follow up on leaves for all staff.
- Daily tracking of staff attendance
- Ensure the creation of staff emails, and coordinate this with IT department for any new updates
- Managing exit process for all employees according to the company policy, and process the final settlement and other paper work.
- Ensure confidentiality of all sensitive HR information at all times
- Responsible for internal communications content and delivery
- Oversee employee engagement activities and Staff Celebrations; Involved in the coordination and execution of staff birthday bash and team bonding events.
- Attending and organizing recruitment events and job fairs
- Responsible for co-ordination and admin support of key HR initiatives.
- Perform other job-related tasks as requested by the HR Manager
- A Bachelor’s degree or HND in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Management or a related field
- 2 years HR experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Familiarity with applicant tracking system and resume database
- Basic knowledge of Nigerian labor law and HR best practices.
- Good relationship management skills
- A great team player with a can-do attitude
- Problem solving skills
- Critical thinking capabilities
- Good attention to details
- Cultural and Environmental sensitivity
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about School Kits LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fashion/Product Photographer at Micserah Watches
- Jobs at Technology Distributions Limited (TD)
- Sales/Marketing Executives at Clinet Technologies Limited
- Junior IT System Analyst at the Montaigne Place
- Upholsterer at Furniture Republic
- Drivers at Colton Group
- Bulk Purchase/Sales Officer at MINISO Lifestyle Nigeria Limited
- Truck Driver at Technology Distributions Limited (TD) iLIFE