If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
CA Global Headhunters - A Global Recruitment/Staffing Company offering permanent, interim, executive, retained and contract placements throughout Africa across a spectrum of industry sectors. CA Global have Recruitment expertise in Africa in the following sectors, Mining, Oil and Gas, Banking, Finance, Telecoms, IT, Engineering, Construction, Power and Energy, FMCG/Manufacturing, Coal Power, Medical/NGO, Hospitality and Tourism, Executives, Agriculture, Procurement, and Management.
A leading international Microfinance Institution offering financial services and products to small scale businesses. Operating subsidiaries in 22 countries of Africa, Eurasia, the Middle East and South Asia and Latin America, serving over one and a half million people. Their work enabling low-income families to create their own solutions to progress. Currently they are looking for a new member to join their team of extraordinary people in Nigeria.
CA Oil & Gas is recruiting to fill the position of:
Location: Owerri, Nigeria
- Implements human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention,
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information
- Improves manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solution; coaching and counselling managers and employees.
- Completes special projects by clarifying project objective; setting timetables and schedules; conducting research; developing and organizing information; fulfilling transactions.
- Manages client expectations by communicating project status and issues; resolving concerns; analyzing time and cost issues; preparing reports.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Education & Experience
- 2-3 years of HR generalist experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources.
- Advanced computer skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills are essential to provide timely administration of assorted duties
- Prefer high analytical ability to sort and apply information
- Verbal Communication
- Administrative Writing Skills.
- Fluency in regional/local language, and English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.