Business Manager, Foods at Domino Stores Limited
Posted on: 11 April, 2019
Deadline: 25 April, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Domino Stores Limited
Domino Stores Limited - A private Nigerian Group of Companies operating retail, hospitality and property business requires highly motivated individual for the position below in our Foods chain business:
- We are looking for a resourceful Foods Chain Business Manager to be responsible for meeting all restaurants’ revenue, profitability and quality goals while maintaining the company’s reputation and ethos. Successful candidate will ensure efficient restaurants operation and maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- He/she must coordinate a variety of activities, whatever the size or type of outlets; and will be responsible for the business performance, quality standards and health and safety of each outlet.
- Accomplishes restaurant human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves restaurant operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Plans menus by consulting with chefs; estimates food costs and profits; adjusts menus.
- Controls costs by reviewing portion control and quantities of preparation; minimizing waste; ensuring high quality of preparation.
- Avoids legal challenges by conforming to the regulations of the alcoholic beverage license.
- Maximizes bar profitability by ensuring portion control; monitoring accuracy of charges.
- Publicizes the restaurant by designing and placing advertisements; encouraging local businesses to hold social events at the restaurant; successfully promote and publicize the brand.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations; securing revenues; developing and implementing disaster plans; maintaining security and sprinkler systems; maintaining parking lot and walkways.
- Maintains ambiance by controlling lighting, background music, linen service, glassware, dinnerware, and utensil quality and placement; monitoring food presentation and service.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Demonstrable Skills and Qualifications
- Proven working experience as a Business manager for a reputable fast food chain with not less than 2year’s in management position.
- Demonstrated experience in customer service management
- Extensive food and wine knowledge
- Proficiency in English
- Computer literacy and familiarity with restaurant management software
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- Culinary School Diploma or B.Sc degree in Business Administration
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Domino Stores LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Factory Driver at Housessories
- Systems Integrator at Hausba SmartHomes Limited
- NYSC Customer Service Officer at Electricmall Nigeria Limited
- Embedded System Engineer at Photizzo Technologies Limited
- Business Executive at Juvante Group
- Marketing Officer at Divitiae Limited
- Power Electronics Engineer at Photizzo Technologies Ltd
- Interior Architect at IL Bagno