If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Reference Number: 125-NIG00041
We are looking for a Consultant to deliver assignments for our clients in people value chain and organisational change initiatives including: human resources strategy, organizational structure design and optimisation, job evaluation, reward strategies, workforce planning, skills assessments, performance management and strategic change management.
Roles and Responsbibilities
- Deliver high quality and consistent services to clients in line with agreed service standards across a wide range of HR services.
- Support People & Change team in business development through active identification of leads, conversions of leads to expressions of interest, proposals and engagements
- Deliver People & Change transformation projects as per required standards
- Support People & Change team in business development activities and to respond to client requirements
- Support clients in their need to identify and focus on business efficiencies and effective outcomes
- Support in project resource requirements (including effective management of allocated work) and project economics of allocated tasks
- Managing risks within the standard PwC’s global policies and procedures
- Proactively contributes to the development of new methodologies or approaches to address client or PwC needs
- Lead talent acquisition strategy and function ensuring candidates fit the culture and technical requirements of clients
- Lead various client engagement including but not limited to Total Rewards (compensation, benefits, recognition programs, Talent Management, HR transformation, Organisational diagnostics, Change and culture management, Organisation Development and Performance Management
- Advise clients on “best practice” HR polices and processes, works to improve human resources policies, procedures based on the business needs.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in HR Management or Organisational Psychology or any Social Science or Business degree
- Over 3 - 5 years experience in a consulting firm or in an organization with a well-developed HR function
- Experience in building and maintaining strong relations with senior level clients and key industry contacts
- Ability to take responsibility for the delivery of client work
- Experience in diagnosing and analysing and interpreting ambiguous and complex information and relationships
- Experience in clearly articulating the value-propositions and preparing drafts of major deliverables assuring quality control
- Experience in anticipating client needs, recognizing and acting on opportunities to enhance client service and expand the scope of engagement
- Experience in delivering assignments on organisational change, HR, Organisation reviews training strategies, and instructional design and course development, cultural transformation plans and stakeholder management
- Experience in developing others through coaching
- Job Knowledge Requirements
- Demonstrates knowledge of one of the following industries – Financial Services, Government Agencies, Consumer products, Telecommunication, Energy and Mining
- Working knowledge and understanding of risk compliance in an organisation
Job Related Skills and Competencies
- Ability to conduct high quality research
- Flexibility in your approach to meeting goals as part of a team
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and senior clients
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships
- A proactive approach to problem solving, delivering results and meet client expectations
- Project management skills – ability to work across multiple and complex projects
- Ability to multi-task simultaneous client engagements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (presentation & facilitation)
- Demonstrable creativity and innovation
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
If you are confident that you fit the person and job profile and you are keen on growing your career, click on the link below to apply.
Shortlisting will begin immediately your application is received
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.