- Study at London’s Top University - MDX. Tuition from just $5000 and 4 campuses. Learn more
Associate - Investment Banking at Eczellon Capital
Posted on: 11 April, 2019
Deadline: 17 April, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Eczellon Capital
Eczellon Capital has operated the business of investment banking, focusing on Corporate Finance and Advisory Services across select markets of Sub-Saharan Africa. We are licensed by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in Nigeria to operate as an Issuing House. We continuously work with our clients to provide financing solutions which aid their objectives in meeting the strategic goals of their respective stakeholders. Essentially, we are locally grounded and internationally-minded in our approach to business, investment, capital sourcing and deal structuring.
- We are recruiting to fill the role of an Associate-Investment Banking. This role will provide support to the company’s business in origination and execution of investment banking business transactions and mandates, covering capital markets issues and sundry corporate finance and advisory services, in lead or supporting roles.
- Overall function will span client and business stakeholder engagement, investment and business appraisals, document preparation and review and other relevant activities.
- Acting as officer, lead or active support, for transactions and mandates spanning capital markets and corporate finance
- Leading and / or supervising the production of transaction documents relevant to the execution of assigned projects.
- Liaising with relevant regulatory authorities, such as Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) as may be relevant to the execution of mandates.
- Evaluating capital projects with the use of capital budgeting methods.
- Creating and reviewing financial models using electronic spreadsheet.
- Developing business plans and feasibility studies on identified opportunities.
- Comprehensive analytical review and forecast of financial statements.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Related fields
- Minimum 4 years post NYSC work experience, in investment banking and corporate finance and advisory.
- Previous employment with an SEC–licensed Issuing House and registration as a sponsored individual will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV in word or PDF format with the role stated as subject to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Eczellon CapitalSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at MKOBO Microfinance Bank
- IT Service Management Officer at Baobab Micro Finance Bank
- Data Analyst at Transsnet Financial
- Company Accountant at a Microfinance Bank
- Equity Products Manager at the Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Senior Editor/Writer at African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Accounts Officer at Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited
- Client Service Officer at Stanbic IBTC Bank