Industry Manager at Google Nigeria
Posted on: 19 August, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Google Nigeria
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards.
Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
- Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all.
- Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow.
- Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis.
- You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business.
- Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Target new customers and develop strong relationships with clients and their marketing services agencies.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, develop solid strategic sales plans, and prepare and conduct strategic sales presentations.
- Collaborate and consult with major customers with the goal of extending relationships, increasing Google's client and agency base and optimizing their advertising.
- Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an evangelist at targeted events and conferences.
- Champion new product releases internally and externally.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Solid online media experience with a good understanding of Google products.
- Ability to think independently, deliver results under pressure, and adaptive to change
- Strong analytical thinking and outstanding ability to communicate conclusions and findings.
- Self-driven personality with a strong desire to take on big challenges. Excellent leadership skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication in English and strong interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Google NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Brand Manager at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Facilitators at Young Empowered Programmers (YEP!)
- Digital Marketing Executive at Compovine Technology Limited
- Regional Head, Enterprise Sales at Airtel Nigeria
- Executive Assistant to Director of Success at Andela Nigeria
- Software Tester / Application Security at Electronic Payplus Limited (Epayplus)
- Latest Job Vacancies at KKON Technologies (KKONTech)
- Business Development Executives at Curechat Limited