Sales Agents at Transsnet Finance Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 10 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Transsnet Financial
Transsnet Financial is launching game-changing fintech apps in the Nigerian market to help people transact, save and borrow money. Transsnet is a joint venture between Transsion, the manufacturers of smartphone brands used by over 30% of Africans, including Tecno, Infinix and Itel, and NetEase, one of China’s biggest internet companies.
- We are currently in need of Sales Agents who will be responsible for selling the company's product in Stores.
- Introduce the company's product to customers
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Provide customer feedback to the supervisor
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Good communication skill
- Smart with pleasant personality
- Strong zeal to achieve sales target and earn incentives
- Basic numerical skills
- Experience in sales would be an added advantage.
N30,000 monthly (Additional bonus upon meeting sales target)
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as "Sales Agent"
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Transsnet FinancialSimilar Jobs
- Web Developer/Programmer at Superflux International Limited
- Sales Roles at Anchoria Asset Management (AAM)
- Head of HUB, Private Banking at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Internship Program 2019
- Career Opportunities at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Cleaner/Office Assistant at Crossover Microfinance Bank
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Job Vacancies at Investment One Financial Services Limited