HVAC Maintenance Engineer at an Oil and Gas Firm
Posted on: 10 April, 2019
Deadline: 17 April, 2019
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
We are recruiting on behalf of it's clients in oil and gas sectors to fill the following vacant positions below:
Job Description :
- Assist Head, Electrical Support for the updating of the Maintenance Plans, may involve procedures drafting, drawings issuance, studies performance, spare parts identification reviews, tools reviews, documentation filing, binding or data capture in computerized systems.
- Supports the FPSO operational teams as requested in areas of own speciality, including drafting working procedures, maintenance programmes, and providing associated logistic support. As instructed, develops maintenance methods tools in own area of competence, analyses the works and practices, and suggests ways of optimization.
- Performs technical studies in his field of competence as instructed in view of improving performance or upgrading the facilities.
- Follows-up the technical problems raised, follows-up the technical and contractual files, as instructed, follows up the warranty claims and the implementation of the corrective actions.
- Performs equipment performance analysis; develop and put in place enhanced condition monitoring programmes
- Follows-up the day to day activities of the offshore teams; remains available to provide them the assistance and support as needed.
- Pays regular visits to the offshore site and participates to the Services as required; may be involved in operational works including major shutdowns. May be incorporated into maintenance working shifts as the case may be, as required during major operations.
- Provides assistance and logistic support as required for the provision of resources: vendors, additional manpower, services, tools, spare parts, consumables and other materials. Coordinates the transfer offshore of these resources.
- Coordinates as required the repairs required to be subcontracted outside.
- Attends materials repairs or inspection in the LADOL or in Contractors facilities.
- Coordinates, according to the instructions received from hierarchy, his activities with the MTMC (Maintenance and Technical Methods Contractor) method and planning engineers based in Lagos.
- Follows-up into Unisup, the computerised maintenance management system, the registration of the works, of the consumed materials, of the services, and so on.
- Follows-up the spare parts and consumables consumption, report anomalies and initiate suitable action in order to prevent shortage.
- Reviews the requests for materials, defines the technical specifications for purchase.
- Supervises receipt of materials on a technical point of view. Visit the LADOL warehouse as required.
- Controls the condition of materials in warehouses, take action for improvement as needed.
- Maintains and updates the technical documentation
- Performs periodic and ad-hoc reports as required.
- Co-ordinate these actions with concerned staff, from both offshore and onshore sites. As well for AKPO as for EGINA
- For equipment beyond repair (economical and technical), propose replacement strategy and budget. Closely co ordinate the decision making for the new equipment, prepare Service scope, required resources. Execute and close out the replacement Service.
- Issue Return of Experience (REX) document for critical and unique modifications / problems or challenges faced.
- Within the framework of Deep Water (AKPO & EGINA) DW Operations, the main objectives are, in the field of HVAC , to:
- Assist Head, Electrical Support for the updating of the Maintenance Plans including dedicated procedures, spare parts coverage, tools selection and other technical aspects, in accordance with the Maintenance Policy.
- Provide assistance for mobilisation and coordination of external resources (vendors, contractors, means and equipment) to support the offshore staff in view of ensuring equipment integrity
- Provide technical assistance at site, or in contractor workshops for maintenance interventions preparation (including major shutdown or overhaul works), maintenance
- Engineer University Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Additional study in HVAC systems
- Knowledge in : HVAC systems – Technology, engineering, maintenance
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years’ experience as HVAC Engineer
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Graduate and Experienced Recruitment at ExxonMobil
- NYSC Recruitment at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Metering Support Engineer (Local) at Onstream Group
- Latest Jobs at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Lead Commissioning and Instrumentation Engineer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Job Vacancies at International Energy Services Limited (IESL)
- Job Vacancies at Willers Solutions Limited
- Service Technician at BGI Energy Services Limited