Ware House Manager at Simba Industries Limited
Posted on: 9 April, 2019
Deadline: 19 April, 2019
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Simba Group
Simba Industries, part of the Simba Group is a distributor of the leading brands of inverters, power backup systems and equipment for the power sector, in Nigeria. Through our collaboration with leading global players, we import, distribute, retail and service their solutions across the country. We cater to different segments of the market, to offer customized and research-driven solutions in meeting our clients’ requirements.
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career and your skills and experience match the requirements below, we will like to hear from you.
- Applicant MUST have 5 years' relevant experience in ware house management
- Must have an HND/B.Sc in Management from a reputable university.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal & written)
- Needs to be self motivated and a team player.
- Must be highly flexible.
- The compensation package offered will commensurate with educational qualification, work experience and industry standards.
Method of Application
candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com specifying the location clearly.
Note: Please only apply if you meet the requirements stated above.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Simba GroupSimilar Jobs
- Factory Driver at Housessories
- NYSC Customer Service Officer at Electricmall Nigeria Limited
- Systems Integrator at Hausba SmartHomes Limited
- Embedded System Engineer at Photizzo Technologies Limited
- Business Executive at Juvante Group
- Power Electronics Engineer at Photizzo Technologies Ltd
- Marketing Officer at Divitiae Limited
- Executive Assistant to the CEO at CasaBella Beauty - HealthPlus Limited