Sales Assistant at Alex Reid West Africa
Posted on: 9 April, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Alex Reid West Africa
Welcome to Alex Reid West Africa, the one stop shop for all laundry and dry cleaning products and consumables, the first of its kind in the West Africa and Africa sub region.
We are the sole representative of Alex Reid UK, a trusted market leader and supplier of quality laundry and dry cleaning products and consumables for the past 100 years.
As a newly established company with a warehouse in the heart of Lagos, our desire is to meet your laundry needs by supplying you with guaranteed superior quality products and consumables at competitive prices.
Alex Reid West Africa is seeking to employ an experienced Sales Assistant to help customers identify products they desire from our Abuja Office, with the main goal to provide high class customer service and to increase company’s growth and revenue through sales maximisation.
Key Work Areas and Tasks:
- Assisting with marketing/sales activities, including responding to information requests from customers and prospective customers.
- Learn and understand the Company’s product offering. Be able to accurately describe product features and benefits
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Welcome and attend to visitors and customers
- Be able to answer telephone enquiries.
- Maintain filing system for all company documents
- Photocopying and scanning documents
- Assist in the completion of monitoring reports (sales, attendance report, inventory reports and any other) in a timely manner
- Use a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets, databases and company in-house financial system (i.e. Quickbooks) for processing orders, record keeping
- Run errands for the office
- Monitor company email account(s)
- Maintain confidentiality of all company information and documentation.
- To assist with the dissemination of information e.g. updating ARWA Website and relevant social media pages, preparing and sending out SMS to customers
- Maintain customer records i.e. contact details, and update customer database in a timely manner
- To assist with raising of customer invoices using the company’s accounting system (Quickbooks).
- Ensure the office is clean and tidy and ready for business
- Switch electrical appliances i.e. TVs, ACs on/off at the beginning and end of each working day.
- Ensure the office is secured and all security measures are adhered to according to Company’s policy
- Assist in the offloading of goods from containers/truck into the warehouse
- Carry out any other duties assigned by management
- Proven working experience in retail sales
- Good understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written English
- Excellent typing skills, speed and accuracy essential
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Excellent administration skills
- Good deal of common sense, etiquette and an ability to think on one’s feet
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years retail sales experience.
- Good computer literacy (MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, accounting software package)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Quick to learn
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alex Reid West AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Factory Driver at Housessories
- NYSC Customer Service Officer at Electricmall Nigeria Limited
- Systems Integrator at Hausba SmartHomes Limited
- Embedded System Engineer at Photizzo Technologies Limited
- Business Executive at Juvante Group
- Power Electronics Engineer at Photizzo Technologies Ltd
- Marketing Officer at Divitiae Limited
- Executive Assistant to the CEO at CasaBella Beauty - HealthPlus Limited