- Design, develops and maintain the recruitment process in the organization (including its description, recruitment measurement definitions, regular measurement reporting, taking proper actions to close gaps)
- Designs the selection matrix for choosing the optimum recruitment channel and recruitment source
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization
- Build a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies
- Monitors and constantly reduce the costs of the recruitment process
- Conducts job interviews for all positions within the organization.
- Monitors the labor legislation and implements required changes to keep the process compliant
- Manage the team of Recruiters
- Acts as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics
- Other HR Functions as may be assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- HND/ B.Sc. in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations, or any other Social Science course.
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience in related positions.
- Knowledge of Nigerian Employment and Labour Laws
- Membership of any HR Professional Body, such as CIPMN, CIPD, NIM etc.
Must possess the following HR Capabilities;
- Personal Credibility;
- HR Mastery;
- Business Partnership;
- Operational Excellence; and
- Change Mastery