Etisalat's vision is a world where people's reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the below position of:
Assist in the organisation and execution of all commercial events, exhibitions and fairs aimed at enhancing Etisalat's corporate image/brand.
- Assist in preparation of first drafts of all planning documents for Etisalat's events e.g. event plans/programmes, communication plans, media material, venue selection and post-event evaluation.
- Liaise with relevant vendors to ensure smooth execution of all planned events for Etisalat.
- Assist in identifying opportunities for Etisalat to participate in local and international events and proffer recommendations to the Manager, Events.
- Liaise with the Merchandising team to ensure the distribution of appropriate promotional/gift items at Etisalat's events to foster goodwill and enhance the organisation's corporate image.
- Maintain good relationships with vendors and relevant event agencies and monitor achievement of SLAs.
- Liaise with relevant units in carrying out all relevant activities.
- Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Manager, Events.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Events.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to five (5) years relevant work experience.
- Industry knowledge
- Events Management
- Results Orientation
- Personal Effectiveness
- Customer Focus
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Click on search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.