Programmes Coordinator at Rainbow Book Club
Posted on: 23 May, 2014
Deadline: 28 May, 2014
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Rainbow Book Club
The Rainbow Book Club (RBC) seeks to contribute to the development of African society by encouraging people to read. We believe that reading is one of the keys to creating an enlightened and self – empowering society. In particular, the RBC promotes reading amongst children and young adults.
In 2005, the RBC kicked off the ‘Get Nigeria Reading again!' campaign and with an army of volunteers, has worked to create an awareness of the correlation between reading and building a successful nation. The programmes of the RBC have included organising reading lessons as well as setting up and running book clubs for children in rural communities. In addition, we have reading workshops for students and teachers, developed libraries and helped to promote the works of African authors. Over 1,000 students in over 100 schools around Nigeria have participated in the activities of the RBC.
Rainbow Book Club is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Oversee the development and execution of all programmes; regularly tracking project status to ensure service delivery as specified in plan.
- Plan and execute all quarterly and annual programmes, activities and events.
- Serve as primary interface with all stakeholders.
- Recruit various stakeholders to join the programme and support them Prepare all fundraising proposals and develop reports for all donors and contributors.
- Source and disburse necessary resources.
- Actively track the impact of the project’s on the lives of its key beneficiaries.
- Prepare bi-annual measurement and evaluation reports for the management and key stakeholders.
- Interested candidate must be a graduate of any discipline with over 5 years experience in Programmes Coordination or any related field.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send CV and Cover letter to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Rainbow Book ClubSimilar Jobs
- 2017 United Nations University (UNU) Junior Fellows Internship Programme
- Secondary DT Teachers at Randstad Construction Property Engineering
- Fresh Trainee Jobs at The Nigerian College of Advanced Health Science and Technology
- Regional Customer Services Manager at Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Ongoing Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment at the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA UPDATED)
- Vice-Chancellors at the University of Ilorin
- Rectors at the Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas, Bonny
- Brand and Creative Managers at Meadow Hall Group (MHG)