Vacancy at Supermart Express Service
Posted on: 23 May, 2014
Deadline: 5 June, 2014
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View Jobs posted same day
Supermart Express Service, an online shopping platform requires the services of young and hardworking individuals to fill this role
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of a degree in any related discipline
- At least 3 - 5 years experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good numerical skills
- Should be IT savvy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Driver At 478 Limited
- Team Lead, Bank Reconciliation at Jumia Nigeria
- DealDey Limited Finance Analyst Recruitment
- Graduate Customer Service Officer Recruitment at Zerofinance Nigeria
- Sales Executives at Jay Osbie
- Job Vacancies at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria
- Systems Specialist at Jumia Nigeria