Bradfield Consulting - Our Client, a secondary school in Ondo town, is a fully accredited secondary school, The school is located on 15 acres of land in a peaceful environment of Ondo town with a vision to produce a life-long learner who is confident. Independent, literate, and multi- skilled. Due to restructuring, the school is now looking to recruit employees for the vacant position:
Ref: Bsr. & Acct.
Location: Ondo State
- Management of schools finances.
- Forward budget planning including preparation of annual forecasts and budgets, in consultation with the Principal.
- Preparing financial reports as required.
- Monitoring of all income and expenditure relating to internal budgets.
- A degree Accounting, Business Administration or Economics and a professional accounting qualification such as ACA, ACCA.
- Financial discipline, integrity, competence and responsiveness
- The Candidate must be computer literate and must be current in financial reporting.
- Applicant must have at least 4 years relevant experience.
go to method of application »
Ref No: Principal
Location: Ondo State
- Establish and promote high standards and expectations for oil students and staff for academic performance and responsibility for behavior.
- Manage, evaluate and supervise effective and clear procedures for the operation and functioning of the school.
- Ensure compliance with all laws, board policies and civil regulations.
- A good first degree.
- A Masters degree will be an advantage.
- Good Communication Skills, Organizational Skills, Reporting and Management skills.
- Candidate must have at least 20 cognate years of experience with 5 years as a Vice principal.
Method of Application
Qualified individuals should send their resume and cover letter by email to: email@example.com quoting the applicable Reference Code
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.