Project Engineer - Oil & Gas at Myrtle Management Consultants
Posted on: 23 May, 2014
Deadline: 28 May, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Myrtle Management Consultants
Myrtle Management Consultants - Are you a young, smart and professional Engineer looking to join an ambitious company where you will learn, grow and become a technical expert in their products? Working with some of the biggest names in Oil and Gas, you will work on bespoke projects.Are you a young, smart and professional Engineer looking to join an ambitious company where you will learn, grow and become a technical expert in their products? Working with some of the biggest names in Oil and Gas, you will work on bespoke projects.
Myrtle Management Consultants is recruiting to fill the position of:
This would suit an Engineer looking to join a fast growing company that will invest in your development and challenge your technical and management skills. You will receive training and development to progress in a booming industry.
The offer is to become a technical expert with an ambitious company providing Engineering, Procurement and Construction services in the Oil and Gas servicing sector. They are currently seeking a Project Engineer to be located in Port- Harcourt.
- Support project team from design to bid to install and completion
- Work with customers to ensure delivery to time, budget and specification
- Reporting to the MD on Engineering Services your main objective will be to lead, direct and control effectively and efficiently your teams of engineers and inspection personnel involved in contracts both on and offshore for a number of major oil and gas exploration and production companies.
- Ensure that all Company and local HS&E policies and processes are written and followed along with any client specific requirements. Provide visible, pro-active HS&E leadership. In particular, ensure that incident reporting, task risk assessment and safe methods of work are followed.
- To assist the department manager to develop, maintain and update departmental strategies and budgets.
- To work with and provide support to the rest of the management team, including direct support in management/co-ordination of resources to reflect departmental and organizational priorities.
- To provide leadership to and management of assigned personnel. including ensuring that they all have a clear sense of direction with regard to their role in both service delivery and in achieving our objectives and budgets.
- To assist in developing/improving a consistent set of technical and business processes for the company
- To manage assigned projects such that projects are properly controlled, that resources are effectively utilized, and project budgets and client expectations are met. * To identify business opportunities (with existing and potential clients), and develop such opportunities in consultation with the departmental manager. In depth knowledge of written scheme requirements, industry codes and practices.
- Responsible for dealing with clients at all levels providing technical and commercial leadership.
- Responsible for commercial, contractual and financial matters relating to projects and contracts.
The Person Specification
- Engineering Qualification
- Minimal experience in the Oil and Gas industry
- Good communication and negotiating skills
- Excellent ability to manage project effectively
- Possess impeccable time management skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Quality Assurance- be responsible for working within the provision and guidelines of the Quality Assurance system relevant to the project
- Safety-Responsible for the personal safety and adhering to safe working practices for the projects.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and Applications to: email@example.com Note: Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Myrtle Management ConsultantsSimilar Jobs
- Interior Architect at PG Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Financial Accountant & Administrative Officer at Edubridge Consultants Limited
- Latest Job Openings at HReade Limited
- Social Media Marketer at Lorache Group
- Business Development Manager at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Fitness Trainers at a Leading Fitness Center - Fosad Consulting
- Community Manager at Myjobmag.com