Gadget Gallery is your online superstore for high quality products like Computers, Computer accessories, Personal electronics, Office equipment and Home electronics targeted at the technology needs of individuals and small businesses while providing exceptional product support and service.
Candidate must be resident in calabar, cross-river state.
- Act as primary contact person by interface with all customers; handle and resolve all matters concerning inquiries, suggestions and queries
- Issue Product Invoices, Payment Receipts, Delivery Notes and Collection Cards and ensure all documents are duly signed
- Receive, process and confirm all cash, and card payments (via POS terminal) made by customers
- Keep accurate book records of Sales, Purchases, Inventory, Expenses and other transactions
- Obtain packages from Courier office and deliver to preferred customer destination
- Un-box and test selected ordered items under the observation of the paying customer
- Receive, process and confirm all cash, and card payments (via Gadget Gallery POS terminal) made by customers
- Apply innovative and efficient channels to market the company’s products and services
- Perform daily housekeeping of Company office and ensure that all office assets are in good condition.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels
- Strong in-person, phone and written customer communication skills
- Ability to make formal and informal presentations to prospective customers
- Excellent Book-keeping skills
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated
WASC/WAEC Holder only
Method of Application
Send your CV and cover-letter as a single MS Word document to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.