Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
Location: Lekki , Lagos
- Assist in managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Assist in publishing financial statements in time
- Assist in conducting month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns, balance sheet, profit/loss statement etc.
- Assist in developing periodic reports for management
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- B.Sc. or HND in Accounting.
- 1-2 Years of Accounting Experience
- Must be resident in Lekki .
go to method of application »
Our client a reputable player in the food industry is looking to hire an Operations Assistant.
- Act as back-up to Manager in performing business operations duties.
- Provide support to Operations manager as and when required.
- Update internal operation procedures document as needed.
- Coordinate with Manger to schedule team meetings and to provide follow-ups.
- Support the Manager in managing and resolving operational issues.
- Work with Manager to provide excellent customer service.
- Participate in customer meetings and distribute minutes of meeting to the operations team.
- Sort and distribute mails and faxes to respective personnel.
- Store, file and retrieve corporate documents and reports as and when needed.
- Order, store and organize all office supplies.
- Manage incoming and outgoing letters and packages.
- Perform general office administrative and clerical duties.
- Reconcile payments and receipts to various parties on time.
- Manage all office orders on regular basis.
- Maintain logs and spreadsheets for all office activities.
- Educational Qualification
- HND or BSC in any related discipline
Minimum of 2 years of operational management experience in retail industry
Skills and Abilities
- Goal oriented approach
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills
- Keen eye for detail
- Highly organized and analytical
- Have good interpersonal skills
Method of Application
Applicants should reside in yaba, Lekki, ikoyi or Obalende
Method of Application
Applicants should send CVs to email@example.com