The incumbent is responsible to provide complete office facility management & Administrative support. Assist & Support the Country Manager and other team members in the areas of administration & Co-ordination with the different Departments, while taking a high level of initiative and responsibility in order to assure the maximum efficiency in Management. To coordinate travel issues for the company employees while acting as communication mediator between the company employees and travel agencies, ticket agencies, visa offices, etc.The person will be the Company interface with local 3rd Party suppliers, government organisations and contactor staff. He/She will also support the C&TM Manager in the area of submitting monthly marketing/sales reports.
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
1. Administrative support: Helps the Country Manager by providing full assistance in day-to-day activities, full secretarial functions, meeting arrangements (agenda points, conference room reservation, restaurants booking, etc). Assists JTI employees in ensuring a high level of communication and correspondence between Habanera Ltd, and MESSA region when necessary.
2. Coordinating travel procedures for JTI employees: booking flights and train tickets; making hotel reservations and conference service arrangements; arranging transfers and car rental services; providing visa support, preparing letters of invitation and making vacation requests. Processing travel information for reporting purposes; preparing and controlling travel payment documents for the Accounting department.
3. Communicates & Manages the relationships with local suppliers, local government organisations & 3rd Party contractor staff. Assist the finance department in solving anyproblems that might arise with Purchase orders, receptions and other issues where his/her input and expertise is needed.
4. "To collect sales results on weekly basis, to compile information and prepare summary reports on weekly basis for invoice/ in-market sales/presentations.
5. Ensure the communication and co-ordination during the absences of the Country Manager.
6. Ensures that the office facility remains in good condition and all services are managed and run optimally. (This includes but not limited to: Ensure generator works and is maintained, fuel is available for the generator, ensure we have a consistent water supply, ensure that the security service is working at all times, the communications are working). Consolidates, coordinates and reviews for accuracy all administration, worksheets & cost issues connected to proper functioning of the office, local staff and the organization. Follows office needs and orders the purchase of goods and materials necessary for the proper functioning of the office.
7. To perform any other tasks given by the direct manager.
• First Degree in relevant discipline
• Excellent English language and grammar skills – written and verbal;
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal;
• Excellent and thorough Microsoft Word knowledge with extensive understanding of the use of PowerPoint, Excel and other MS software and packages;
• Excellent organization skills, attention to details and efficiency;
• Confident in abilities;
• Able to use initiative;
• Able to deal with sensitive and complex situations;
• Self-motivated and career-driven;
• Proven ability to maintain confidentiality, impartiality and discretion.
• 3-5 Years Experience
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org