Jobs At Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 22 May, 2014
Deadline: 5 June, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
We are a long established and well structured management, financial and learning consulting practice with world-class strategic alliances in all areas of our business.
In furtherance of the objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage of emerging opportunities, it has become imperative to identify self managed, and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in the following positions:
- Strong business development and relationship management skills
- Proposal preparation, presentation and negotiation skills
- Executive search, organization development and HR Consulting project managementskills
- New service/product development
- Required positions for these roles are at Senior Manager, Senior Consultants and Consultants, with experience range of 3-12 years in a well structured HR Management Consulting firm.
go to method of application »
- Very strong business development and relationship managementskills
- Abilityto undertake training needs assessment
- Proposal preparation and presentation and negotiation skills
- Managing training delivery and facilitation skills
- Suitable candidates for these positions, which are at Senior Manager, Manager and Assistant Manager levels will have between 4 to 10 years experience in the Learning Management function of well established learning management companies or the training departments of well structured organizations.
go to method of application »
- Demonstrable track record of successful business development in the management consulting industry
- Specific experience in cross selling executive search, training, organization development, outsourcing and other consulting products
- Proposal preparation, presentation and strong negotiation skills
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Suitable candidates for the available positions- will be assigned responsibilities at Senior Manager, Manager, Deputy Manager and Assistant Manager levels, with experience range from 5 to upwards of 10 years.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should be cognizant of the strong emphasis on business development and relationship management, required in an increasingly performance driven environment. Suitable candidates are invited to forward by courier, brief but comprehensive curriculum-vitae, with contact details (not p.a. Box), within two weeks ofthe date of this advert in strict confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Byteworks Technology Solutions Ltd
- Team Lead - Quality Analyst at Lorache Consulting
- Front Desk Officer at Rovedana Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Sales Vacancies at Elevantix Consulting Limited
- Job Openings at AIM Group Limited
- Job Vacancies at Proten International
- Job Vacancies at Adexen Recruitment Agency