Exciting Career Opportunities At Pact Nigeria
Posted on: 22 May, 2014
Deadline: 5 June, 2014
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at PACT
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
OPEN TO: All qualified candidates
POSITIONS: Internal Control Officer
OPENING DATE: May 22, 2014
CLOSING DATE: June 5, 2014
Pact Nigeria seeks for qualified candidate to fill the above mentioned position in Abuja
- Under the supervision of the Country Director, The Internal Control Officer (ICO) helps to manage and monitor a risk-based internal compliance program.
- The job holder will review Count Office 0 rations for internal controls and compliance with terms and conditions of donor requirements (including Government award) accounting standards and Pact policy.
- The job holder will conduct internal reviews of Pact Nigeria operations, including, but not limited to procurement. accounts payable, travel expense reimbursement, cash management, and human resources processes.
- The job holder will provide guidance to internal stakeholders regarding best internal control practices that minimize risk to the organization; works cooperatively with staff at HQ and in the Country Office to explain and improve processes and enhance internal controls and compliance
- Degree in accounting, finance or other relevant field plus any of the following professional accounting certification and regulation: ACA or ACCA or CPA.
- At least 6 years' experience developing and applying internal controls systems in a dynamic & multi-cultural international non-Governmental organization setting:
- Excellent accounting and auditing skills; etc
- Experience in international development project management and donor funds administration.
- Knowledge of USA ID and other international donor rules and regulations as related to contracts and cooperative agreements; working knowledge of OMB Circulars
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resume/Cv and cover letter on their suitability to: email@example.com The deadline for submission is close of business on Thursday, 5th June 2014. All CVs/resume/applications MUST be in either word format or PDE Applicants MUST indicate the position applied for on the SUBJECT of the mail. Note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PACTSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Qualitative Research Specialist at Girl Effect Nigeria
- Project Manager - Disaster Risk Reduction and Management at Christian Aid (CA)
- Latest Jobs at Action Against Hunger | ACF-International
- Midwife Supervisor at The Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
- Regional Director - West Africa at Sightsavers Nigeria
- Proposal for Monitoring & Evaluation Consultancy Service in Maiduguri at Neem Foundation
- Health Program Assistant at The International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC)