Vacancy at Necolvic Energy Limited
Posted on: 21 May, 2014
Deadline: 27 May, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
Necolvic Energy Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Drilling Operators of a jack-up rig to achieve the safe and efficient delivery of development, exploration and appraisal wells, in water depths Operations involve the following .
- High angle/extended reach drilling,
- Drilling depleted reservoirs,
- Use of splitter wellhead technology,
- Potential for deep leg penetrations
- Complex supply chain and logistics.
- Interaction with other departments (engineering, production, logistics, etc.).
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience, of which at least 3 in a similar position.
- Extensive experience involving of jack-up rig operations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Mechanical Maintenance Technician/Mechanic at WTS Energy
- Senior Consultant - Project Management & Control at Statoil (Nigeria) Limited
- Job Vacancy at Aldelia Limited
- Head, Trade Finance and Accounts at an Oil and Gas Services Company
- Senior Installation Engineer at Subsea 7
- Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Ships Repairs and Maintenance Superintendent at Hobark International Limited (HIL)