Vacancy at Necolvic Energy Limited
Posted on: 21 May, 2014
Deadline: 27 May, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
Necolvic Energy Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Drilling Operators of a jack-up rig to achieve the safe and efficient delivery of development, exploration and appraisal wells, in water depths Operations involve the following .
- High angle/extended reach drilling,
- Drilling depleted reservoirs,
- Use of splitter wellhead technology,
- Potential for deep leg penetrations
- Complex supply chain and logistics.
- Interaction with other departments (engineering, production, logistics, etc.).
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience, of which at least 3 in a similar position.
- Extensive experience involving of jack-up rig operations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- HR Systems Analyst at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES)
- IT Support Administrator at Tamrose Ventures Limited
- Marine Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Facility Officer at RusselSmith Group
- Aviation Sales Officer at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES)
- Facilities Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Health, Safety and Environment Manager at MG Vowgas Group