Vacancy at Necolvic Energy Limited
Posted on: 21 May, 2014
Deadline: 27 May, 2014
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
Necolvic Energy Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Drilling Operators of a jack-up rig to achieve the safe and efficient delivery of development, exploration and appraisal wells, in water depths Operations involve the following .
- High angle/extended reach drilling,
- Drilling depleted reservoirs,
- Use of splitter wellhead technology,
- Potential for deep leg penetrations
- Complex supply chain and logistics.
- Interaction with other departments (engineering, production, logistics, etc.).
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience, of which at least 3 in a similar position.
- Extensive experience involving of jack-up rig operations.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- RusselSmith Group Recruitment for Commercial Officers
- Career Opportunities at WTS Energy
- Contract Advisors at a Leading Oil & Gas Company - Smart Partners Consulting
- Job Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Fresh Job Opportunities at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Contract Administrators at Karsto Global Resources Limited (KGRL)
- Ongoing Recruitment at Forte Oil Plc
- Instrumental/ Electrical Engineers at Fosad Consulting