Saro Agro-Allied Limited is "To be a niche player in agriculture and agro-commodities export; for wealth creation in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way".
Saro Agroscience is recruiting to fill the position of:
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Required Age: 28 - 32 Years
- The Trade Marketing Manager, is responsible for developing and coordinating all activities aimed at Customer Acquisition, Development and Retention in line with the company’s Sales & Distribution Strategy.
- He is accountable for the deliverables of the company's Customer Loyalty scheme, the Saro Friendship Club.
- He is responsible for designing and coordinating the execution of tactical programs aimed at ensuring effective demand, merchandizing, and impactful display of all the company's brands in the Trade Channels across Nigeria.
- He is accountable for the production, deployment and display of all Points of Sales Materials of the company with the aim of driving IMS and off take of the brands.
- With Customer Satisfaction being a key focus for him, he must enjoy spending time in the market to understand the problems of customers and finding innovative solutions for these problems.
- Co-ordinate the management of wide range of brand portfolio to deliver on market positioning and leadership
- Conduct market research and optimize opportunities
- Champion products developments/launches market research, revenue & expenditure
- Develop and co-ordinate New Customers’ acquisition and retention strategies
- Delivering Customer Loyalty Scheme
- Formulate sales policies & procedures
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies
- Proficient in standard business office software
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Fluency in written and verbal English and ability to make effective presentations to diverse groups
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage staff
- Record of successfully collaborating with and influencing senior management and peers
- Demonstrated independent work initiative, sound judgment, diplomacy, analytical ability and professional demeanour
- Able to perform financial calculations and create and manage budgets
- Proven ability to think independently and handle multiple projects through to completion
- Relationship management or strong inter personal skills
- Selling and marketing Skills
- Good Traveller
BSc in any discipline: Agriculture and Science courses will be an advantage: Ability to Speak Hausa will also be an added advantage
Minimum of 2 Years Leading and Managing a Team, experience in 2 different Sales Territories within the North and South of Nigeria will be an advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and Qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae in excel format (see format below) stating the position he/she is applying for and Location as the subject of the mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Surname| First Name| Age| Gender| Total Years of Experience| Institution| Course | Grade | Year of Graduation | Prof. Qualification| Last 3 Job experience with dates| Phone No | Email
Note: Applications not sent in this format will not be considered.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.