Munak – HTG Int’l is an indigenous company and a subsidiary of Munak group. The company was incorporated in 2000 under the company and allied matters act, 1990 to provide variety of services including, Power Engineering services, Procurement, Warehousing, Operations and Maintenance (O&M) services, Electrical Installation /Designs, Facility Management amongst others to individuals and corporate organizations.
Munak –HTG Int’l is a fast growing concern and focused solution provider in Power & Electrical engineering. The main stakeholders of the company are vibrant, enterprising, forward looking and result oriented Nigerians. We are equipped with in-house technical expertise and in partnership with leading technology providers in Asia, Europe, Spain and America.
Munak Power Engineering is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches.
- Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Strong Technical knowledge of power engineering will be an added advantage
- A bachelor's degree in Engineering or Social science
- 3-5 years of sales or marketing experience.
go to method of application »
- Minimum of 5 years work experience and trade test certificate as Generator Technician.
- Vast knowledge in installation, maintenance and overhauling diesel engines
- Must possess troubleshooting and diagnostics skills in both mechanical and electrical of all generator components.
- Individuals with work experience in corporate companies are encouraged to apply.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send applications to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale