Regional Coordinator at KPR - Gardeners Club
Posted on: 21 May, 2014
Deadline: 30 July, 2014
View Jobs in Professional / Social Associations
View All Jobs at KPR - Gardeners Club
KPR - Gardeners Club, a division of Seed bank, is currently looking for a Regional Coordinator for our Seeds Conservation Program. The aim of this project is to make collection of seeds of local crop varieties and wild plants species in Nigeria.
- Each Regional Coordinator will have responsibility for overseeing the initiative in a specific region.
The major duties of the Regional Coordinator include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Contacting local farmers to obtain a seed sample of local crop varieties
- Contacting local farmers or wild plants collectors to obtain a seed sample of local forms of wild plants
- Process seed samples for export to our Seed bank.
- The candidate is expected to have extensive background knowledge and experience in local agricultural system.
- Ability to identify at least basic plant species
- Education in fields such as Agricultural, Biology or other closely related fields
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in local languages and proficiency in English are essential.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit applications including a cover letter and detailed CV through: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position title "Regional coordinator".
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Women are highly encouraged to apply.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KPR - Gardeners ClubSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Nigerian Insurers Association (NIA) - PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Executive Assistant (Academic Affair) at the Postgraduate School of Credit & Financial Management