Vacancies in a Well Established Property & Investment Company
Posted on: 20 May, 2014
Deadline: 3 June, 2014
View Jobs in Real Estate
View Jobs posted same day
A well etablished Property and Investment company operating within a Group seeks to recruit interested and qualified professjonals to fill the following vacant positions:
- Creation of job schedule, tasks arnl assignments for subordinates.
- Periodic update of all properties within his portfolio
- Feedback assessment to the Chief Executve Officer on portfolio performance.
- Gathering information through bulletin, government reports, telephone and business directory on individual property owners and organisatons
- Reviews, renewals and terminaton of leases
- Periodic routine management and inspection of properties
- Any other lawful duty whlch may, from time to time may be assigned by Management.
Qualifications and Experience
- A good first degree In Estate Management.
- An LLB. BL or a Masters degree in Business. Project or Facility Management is essential.
- Minimum of 10-15 years' experience in a similar position which should be at Senior Management level.
go to method of application »
- Reporting to the General Manager (Property), the role manages the free-hold and lease-held property of the unit company in line with the group policies.
- This is a role for professionals who are ready to work in a fast-paced ever changing environment
- Works with Property Managers in the field to implement acquisition business plans and asset strategies.
- Researches into different strategies for investing in and developing commercial and industrial real estate
- Provdes support and assistance for due diligence
- Actively participates in the negotiation and implementation of the asset programmes of the company particularly the acquisition of properties
- Conducts periodic review of leases, contracts, business plans, budgets, forecasts and property with a view to maximizing the company's profit.
Qualifications and Experience
- A good first degree in Estate Management.
- An MBA or any other Master Degree is essential.
- Membership of the Nigenan Institute Of Estate Surveyors and Valuers or any ether reevant professional body is obligatory.
- Minimum of 7-10 years' experience in a Similar position, 5 years of which Should be at Senior Management level,
- Must be a confident and assertive team player with good communication skills and high proficiency in computer applications.
- Paying crucial attention to detaiis, and must have excellent quantitative analytical skills and be able to approach problems logically and creatively.
Method of Application
The remuneration package attached to each position is attractive, within industry standard and negotiable.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications together with detailed CV and a recent passport photograph via e-mail to: email@example.com within two (2) weeks of this publication.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Portal Realties Limited
- Operations Manager at Starohic Properties Limited
- Business Development Executives at a Real Estate Firm - Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Experienced Java Software Engineer/Developer at Tolet.com.ng
- Legal Officer at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Head, Properties at AT&A Group Limited
- Accountants at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Executive Assistant to the CEO at Stretchit Concepts