Chief Security Officer in a Resident Association
Posted on: 20 May, 2014
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
A reputable Resident Association located within Amuwo-Odofin G.R.A has urgent need for suitably qualified person to fill the position of CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER of the Associaton.
- At least 10 years working experience in Security Assignment and must possess good investigative skills and be able to write daily reports
- Ex-membership of any of the discipline forces will be an added advantage.
- Must have stamina for strenuous activities and also be od unquestionable character and integrity
- Must live within he vicinity of Amuwo-Odofin Local Government Area of Lagos state.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should apply in writing supported with a comprehensive copy of their Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of relevant Certificates to
PO Box 4507,
Or firstname.lastname@example.org as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Executives at Nosak Group
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH