Marketing Manager at HR Interglobal Resources
Posted on: 20 May, 2014
Deadline: 30 May, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at HR Interglobal Resources
Our client is a leading and foremost company in food and Beverage sector of the Economy. In line with the company's decision to ensure key roles are filled by suitably qualified candidates who have hands - on experience with implementing leading marketing practices, the company is looking for an exceptional individual with proven integrity to lead its marketing function.
The successful candidate will take leadership of the marketing function and report directly to the Managing Director/CEO.
- Develop and execute strategies to increase company's market share and profitability.
- Develop, expand and ensure continuous market presence and visibility throughout the country.
- Provide direction and leadership to the marketing team nationwide.
- Manage relationship with key clients.
- Engage in new products development.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- First degree or equivalent in a related discipline.
- Possession of a professional qualification and/ or a master degree will be an advantage.
- Age between 35 and 40 years
- Must have minimum of 10 years of solid experience in a similar role 'in an FMCG company.
- Strong understanding of market dynamics and requirements.
- Extensive experience in developing, sustaining and delivering on marketing strategies and goals .
- Posses high commercial acumen .
- Strong client relationship management and high level networking skills.
- Be energetic and passionate about the product specialty.
- Be a team leader and ability to inspire others .
- Have an intuitive knowledge about future products / concepts.
- Creative and strategic thinker with passion for building and growing brands profitably.
- Proven abilities in managing all aspects of Brand management including consumer insights and retail data analysis, event management, planning and Budgeting
- and setting effective communication strategies as well as media planning and buying.
Method of Application
Compensation is competitive and depends on experience and qualification. Interested candidates should submit a suitability statement and an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or www.hrinterglobalresourcesltd.com not later than ten days from the day of publication. Only short listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HR Interglobal ResourcesSimilar Jobs
- Associate Quality Assurance at Willers Solutions
- Male Cleaners at Leadhire Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Executive Drivers at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Kendor Consulting
- Personal Assistant to Legal Partners at SD Human Resources Limited
- Confidential Secretary at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Fresh Jobs at Human Resources Specialist Limited (HRSNG)