Wakanow.com is Nigeria’s leading online travel company that provides customers with everything they need to research, plan and purchase a trip locally and globally.
Wakanow.com offers travelers the cheapest available fares for flights, hotel reservations, airport pickups, visa assistance, vacation packages and many other travel services from a broad selection of partners.
Manage the entire travel product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities. Conduct margin analysis, industry/market research, and in-life performance measurement to determine travel products demand, positioning, viability, and profitability.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the travel products.
- Identify the business and operational requirements based upon the business requirements and objectives of each product.
- Liaise with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often one year in advance.
- Conduct research about new destinations in order to gain information on issues and amenities of interest to consumers.
- Directs, coordinates, and participates in merchandising the travel products, such as airport pick up, accommodation, packaged or specialized tours, or vacation packages.
- Keep up to date with any changes in the existing products.
- Constantly carry out research to understand customer travel partner and popular travel locations.
- Identify and present innovative and creative travel product solutions.
- Specify market requirements for current and future travel products by conducting market research supported by research of customers and non-customers.
- Must be able to offer specialist, professional and competitive travel product, which includes online bookings and tailor-made trips.
- Pre-empts potential problems and provides effective solutions in reaction to the application of concepts, techniques, knowledge, or processes developed to support a new travel product.
- Manage the existing products and services and improvise business strategies to bring about developmental changes.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or other related field.
- Knowledge of the tourism industry
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry
- Entrepreneurial and commercial
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Learning and researching
- Applying expertise and technology
- Formulating strategies and concepts
- Planning and organizing
- Creating and innovating
- Writing and Reporting
- Working with people
- Adapting and responding to change
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale