Vacancy in A Leading Pharmaceutical Company
Posted on: 28 July, 2011
Deadline: 9 August, 2011
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Our client is a leading indigenous pharmaceutical company based in Lagos with a wide range of well known brands which are market leaders. As a result of strategic expansion in operations, the company urgently requires the services of a self motivated and results oriented.
Human Resources and Administration Manager.
The successful candidate will report to the M D and have overall responsibility for creating a good work environment where the staffs are motivated to give their best performance and provide effective administration for smooth company-wide operations.
• Implement effective HR strategy, cost effective and competitive compensation system to ensure the company attracts and retains the best human capital in the industry ..
• Implement an effective appraisal system which discriminates between performers and non performers and ensures that subjectivity is reduced to the barest minimum
• Provide administrative support to all departments of the company to ensure smooth operations company wide and effective fleet management.
Qualification, Experience, Skills and Competencies:
• A good bachelors degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or law
• A minimum of five years cognate experience in both functional areas
• Membership of the Institute of Personnel Management is a must
• Good knowledge of the labour laws of the country.
• Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
• Knowledge of any of the HR and fleet management soft ware will be an advantage
• Ability to use Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel
• Counseling skills.
• Ability to influence colleagues and superiors
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the above minimum requirements should send in their applications and CVs on line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by post to: Almega Consulting, Box 8151, GPO Lagos
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Chief Executive Officers (CEO) at a Leading Indigenous Manufacturer - Execution Edge
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at Sosaco Nigeria Limited (SNL)
- Job Vacancies at a Fast Growing Book Publishing House
- Entry-level Machine Operators at Erisco Foods Limited
- Procurement Manager at Nigeria Machine Tools Limited
- Management Trainee Recruitment at a Leading Food and Beverages Company - Sagemill Investments Limited
- Area Manager, Distributor Management at Guinness Nigeria Plc