Office Assistants at Pat Irvinis Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 19 May, 2014
Deadline: 30 May, 2014
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
Pat Irvinis Nigeria Limited requires the services of qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Screening of all incoming calls, enquiries and requests, and handling as appropriate.
- Ensuring all routine correspondence is treated accordingly.
- Scheduling business appointments for line managers and ensuring that they are well prepared and punctual for meetings.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Preparing and tracking business expenditure, sales reports e.t.c.
- Ensuring timely payments to vendors and suppliers of services.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in the knowledge and use of Microsoft Office packages
- Honesty, reliability and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with little supervision and must be self motivated
- OND/Part Time student in a higher institution of learning (Arts or Social Sciences).
- Age: Between 20-28 years.
- Experience: 1-2 years working experience.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their CV to: email@example.com Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Engineering Technicians at AMO Group
- Key Accounts Specialists at AMO Group
- External Resource Assessor at BSI Middle East and Africa
- Jobs at Paramount Trading and Industries Nigeria Limited
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH