Vacancy At Bradfield Consulting
Posted on: 19 May, 2014
Deadline: 30 May, 2014
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield Consulting - Our client's is a group of companies whose mission is to provide high quality products and services to both local and international markets.
Positioned to achieve a greater vision of impacting the rapid growth in its business our client is seeking for a suitable person for the position of the Group Managing Director who would oversee the management of its several subsidiary companies
Ref Code: GMD
- The successful achievement of objectives and execution of strategy following presentation to, and approval by the board
- Recommending to the board an annual budget and the year financial plan ensuring their achievement following bard approval
- Work with the Managing Director of subsidiary companies to cascade and integrate the company strategy.
- Minimum of first degree and an MBA (preferable), with at least 12 years experience in business process coordination, 7 years of which must be at management level.
- Prior experience in a similar function in a group of companies with a track record of massive change management initiative
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills, quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Competency and technical skills required:
- The Prospect must demonstrate:
- Organizational Skills
- Process and result oriented, self-starter, with good analytical skills Leadership Skills
- Networking Skills
- Product Knowledge
- Feedback &Reporting skills
- Management skills.
- Computer literate:
- Motivational but also challenging
- Ability to multi task and also delegate
- Highly developed leadership and general management skills
- A strong lateral thinker whose natural default is to create and/or encourage innovative solutions to challenges and problems
- Keen intellect and strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and pursue solutions swiftly
- Energetic, enthusiastic and a measured risk-taker
- An effective and authentic communicator, both orally and with the written word.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their resume and cover letter by email to: email@example.com quoting the ref code: GMD
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Associate Quality Assurance at Willers Solutions
- Male Cleaners at Leadhire Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Executive Drivers at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at Kendor Consulting
- Personal Assistant to Legal Partners at SD Human Resources Limited
- Confidential Secretary at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Fresh Jobs at Human Resources Specialist Limited (HRSNG)