Purple Pulp Limited - Our client, Elcees Kiddies Kingdom; a specialty retailer operating stores selling high-quality clothing, toys and accessories for children; requires the services of a competent and qualified individual to fill this position.
Job Type: Full-time
- Advises customers by providing information on products.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by maintaining inventories.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases; processing checks, cash, and/or other credit cards.
- Keeps clientele informed by notifying them of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Protects employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and sales records
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Selling to Customer Needs, Product Knowledge, People Skills, Results Driven, Dependability, Numerical Skills, Verbal Communication, Management Proficiency, Client Relationships, Market Knowledge, Proficiency in Microsoft office
The desired candidate must have cognate experience in
- Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control
- Analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales
- Using information technology to record sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning
- Ensuring standards for quality, customer service and health and safety are met
- Responding to customer complaints and comments
- Organising special promotions, displays and events
- Initiating changes to improve the business
- Dealing with sales, as and when require
- Minimum of OND certificate in Social science; or Related discipline
- Minimum of Lower Credit
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience in a dynamic and fast growing retail store with at least: Two (2) years’ experience as a sales manager.
- Required Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.