Business Development Manager at Covantage BPO Limited
Posted on: 15 March, 2019
Deadline: 20 March, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Covantage Business Process Outsourcing Limited
Covantage BPO Limited - Our client in the Oil & Gas industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for increasing the company’s market share in the trading of Petroleum products (PMS, AGO, DPK, ATK, Lubricants, LPG).
As the ideal candidate for the Business Development Manager role, you are responsible for:
- Providing inputs to management based on market information to enable the organization develop capability in other areas to give us strategic leverage for future projects.
- Gathering and analyzing market intelligence for new projects and opportunities and keep up to date on industry trends, competitors and client developments.
- Conducting risk analysis on customers, prices and products
- Developing and implementing marketing strategy for each of the company’s products.
- Foster and develop positive customer relationships which result in increased business.
- Understanding customer needs and assist in the development of project solutions that satisfy those requirements.
- Developing existing customer base and prospect new customers and business leads
- Ensuring timely collection of receivables.
- Managing relationship with stakeholders.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com with the position clearly stated as the subject or the mail will be disregarded.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Covantage Business Process Outsourcing LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior IT Teacher/Lecturer at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
- Jobs at Willers Solutions
- Business Development Manager at Kowork NG
- Job Vacancies at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Opportunities at Human Edge Limited
- Graphic Artist Intern at Hazon Holdings
- Procurement Officer at AFM Recruit
- Fresh Vacancies at Productive People