Workforce Group - Our client is a player in the financial sector with Strength in payments systems which offer advanced, Secure, integrated and cost-effective electronic payment processing solutions and service to Banks and non-Bank clients in the worldwide market place.
- Identify Client values and proactively seek to provide solutions and services to meet identified needs.
- Managing the sales support process for branches, engage walk in new prospects, from initial contact through to closure.
- Provide Account services to customers by receiving deposits and loan payments
- Maintain professional relationship with customer
- Reconcile cash drawer by proving cash transactions
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- OND/HND & BSc. in any field
- Must not be more than 25 years old
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Packages.
- Good spoken and written English
go to method of application »
Our Client, an Energy company in Lekki, Lagos is urgently in need of experienced business development executives who can sell for a financial institution and are interested in working at their Head Office in Lekki as Business Development Executives.
The role comes with an attractive Salary package, HMO & Pension and commission attached.
Location – Lekki, Lagos
The role involves opening and managing of accounts, selling MFB products and participating in tactical sales/marketing activities.
- Analyze current customer base, including portfolios and rolodexes, to identify potential sales opportunities
- Build strong relationships with customers, outside business contacts, and company stakeholders
- Review and communicate proposals and cost estimates to customers and stakeholders
- Negotiate timelines and budgets
- Develop and test unique business strategies and concepts
- Collaborate with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction
- Stay up to date on company best practices, policies, products, pricing, and promotions
- HND/BSc in any relevant discipline (Must have done NYSC).
- Must have solid sales experience
Preferred Location: - Applicants must be staying in or around Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.