Sales and Marketing Executives at Clearview Optics Limited
Posted on: 15 March, 2019
Deadline: 22 March, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Clearview Optics Limited
We’ve Been Serving You For 25 Years.
Our clinic has been in the industry for the last twenty-five years and we have built a reputation as a trailblazer in the industry as we revolutionized the Nigerian eye industry in 1991 with the first set of integrated computerized eye-care equipment in the country. We boast of highly skilled and professionals staff that is very experienced and patient-oriented. We have two branches each in Lagos and Abuja and plans are afoot to increase our branch network to Port Harcourt and the South East region.
Candidate - a competitive and trustworthy Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities. Job involves
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects
- researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects;
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product/service improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Meet specified sales targets
- Build company database of clients
- Manage company's social media pages
- Develop proposals to meet expressed and perceived customer needs
- Build and maintain professional relationships with customer organizations (external and internal)
- Prepare and submit monthly reports to the business development manager
Candidate must possess following skills - Presentation, Client Relationships, Emphasizing, Negotiation and Prospecting
- Proven experience as an insurance sales representative is an added advantage
- Good comprehension of marketing strategies
- Excellent skills in communication and presentation
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
- Maturity, Perseverance and Confidence
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- Numerical skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Clearview Optics LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Medical Doctor at Green Field Health Management Ltd
- Consultant Neurologist at Cedarcrest Hospitals Limited
- Jobs at The Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Accountant at St. Kizito Clinic
- Medical Officer at Paelon Memorial Hospital
- Staff Nurses and Midwives at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Pharm Tech at Mt. Sinai Hospitals Ltd
- Physiotherapist at Lily Hospitals Limited