Docusoft Nigeria Limited was registered in 2009 in Nigeria, and since then we have been involved in revolutionizing the field of Document Management Solution and Digitization of Records following global best practice, pro-active to achieve results.
We are a firm that provides, Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) / ECM , Document Scanning, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions to all parts of the industry, including Small and Medium sized businesses. Combining domain knowledge with cost advantages and resource flexibility, DocuSoft Nigeria provides best practice services, helping clients optimize efficient in their services and enhancing performance in their mission-critical operations.
Responsible for design, and implementation of Laserfiche EDMS and ECM solutions in support of business needs. In addition, the position requires troubleshooting systems, user guidance, and documentation of help desk troubleshooting procedures and operations manuals
The position is responsible for providing application support and technical input for various our enterprise applications centered around Laserfiche EDMS, Microsoft SharePoint, and Workflow Business Processess. This position will be a point of contact to ensure stability, integrity, and efficiency of systems operations during implementation and after they have been deployed.
In addition the candidate will be required to work with customers to understand business requirements, business processes, and contribute to definition of system requirements targeting designs to automate business processes.
Position requires ability to work within a team to evaluate 3rd party applications to determine suitability and ensure fit within the our Technology Road map. Must be capable of working with little supervision, have strong troubleshooting skills, and be an excellent communicator.
- Translate business requirements from internal customers into a easily understood system design diagrams
- Implement Laserfiche EDMS system designs into enterprise applications to support and automate business processes.
- Serve as technical contact for Laserfiche EDMS, MS SharePoint
- Provide Tier 2 and/or Tier 3 application support for customer issues encountered
- Maintain an understanding of business practices, core values, and philosophy of information technology needs of the user community.
- Evaluate 3rd party applications to determine suitability for use in system designs based off of Laserfiche EDMS, MS SharePoint
- Required - Associates degree in computer science or similar field, related work experience may be substituted.
- Preferred – Bachelors degree in computer science, Information Technology or similar.
- Required – 1+ years of professional work with Laserfiche EDMS and / or Microsoft SharePoint 2010/2013
- Required – 1+ years of professional work experience with 3rd party Microsoft SharePoint related applications
- Preferred – 1+ years professional work experience with Microsoft Server Operating Systems Server 2008/2008 R2
- Preferred - 1+ years of business analyst or process improvement experience.
- Desired – 1+ years of software development experience ( C#, .ASP.NET etc.)
- Desired _ 2+ years of SAP Business One experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Required to drive results by collaboratively setting, managing, and exceeding challenging goals
- Required to be a customer advocate by working diligently to deliver high quality products, services, and responses to our customers and advisors
- Required to develop business acumen by becoming knowledgeable in current and potential future policies, practices and trends that affect the organization
- Required to be adaptable by actively seeking information and effectively adjusting work within new work structures, processes or cultures
- Required to build relationships by finding common ground and solve problems for the good of all
- Required to create an environment that fosters open communication.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below