Field Sales Manager at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 15 March, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client in the manufacturing sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Location: Northern Nigeria
- Implement sales strategy agreed on by the sales leadership team. Develop business and drive the volume objective of each territory.
- Identify and prospect for new business opportunities for market share expansion.
- Develop and maintain a vibrant business relationship with the Key customers in the region.
- Implement the commercial strategy in each micro market.
- Manage distributors and the retail trade in the territory.
- Manage the sales representatives to deliver territory objectives.
- Drive coverage and product visibility in the territory.
- Build relationships in the trade through planned regular field visits and problem solving, thus maintaining brand and customer loyalty.
- Ensure territory target volume achievement.
- Ensure regular customer engagement.
- Influence customer buying decision through regular meetings and customer forums, which will allow for information flow.
- Grow the company share of wallets based on target market ambitions as specified by the Sales leadership for the assigned territory
- Gather and report market intelligence data.
- Ensure standards for quality, customers’ service and safety are met in assigned territory.
- Ensure sales staff are trained and adhere to defined safety standards of the company.
- Ensure retail endorsement for our products, thus “converting retailers to brand ambassadors”
- Engage dealers/retailers in order to build strong brand image and gain their support in terms of improved product availability & visibility.
- Coordinate activities to achieve better execution at retail.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline. Master's Degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 12 years commercial working experience 4 of which must be in Sales /marketing Supervisory position.
- Highly proactive with ability to sniff opportunity.
- Good customer relationship.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly analytical energetic.
Method of Application
Note: We thank all applicants. However, only those selected will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Financial Controller at Nexia Agbo Abel & Co.
- Accountant at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Lead, Financial Control & Tax at The Concept Group
- Sales Executives at Donias
- Jobs at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Recruitment Consultant (Internship) at Fadac Resources and Services
- Latest Jobs at TDI Global
- Team Lead, Procurement at Edge Business Concept Limited