Louis Valentino Prixair [LVP] is a proud indigenous Nigerian conglomerate which operates a wide range of businesses, including Real Estate Development & Investment, Property Management, Hotel Operations, Cleaning and Laundry services, Catering services and Media. A leader in each of our sectors of business, we offer integrated and advanced solutions for customers across multiple industries.
- The Restaurant Outlet Manager would be responsible for supervising daily outlet operations in selected outlet(s) and assisting with menu planning, maintaining sanitation standards and assisting servers and hosts on the floor during peak meal periods.
- This role shall strive to continually improve guest and employee satisfaction and maximize the financial performance in areas of responsibility.
- The constant training of the Staff and maintaining the Operations’ consistency would be the main objective as well as Maximizing revenue and net profit by controlling operational expenses.
- Responsible for overall business performance of the restaurant through efficient operations, effective cost controls, scheduling labour, inventory and profit management;
- Managing and monitoring the restaurant budget to ensure that set targets are met;
- Ensure that all customers feel welcome and are given responsive, professional and courteous service at all times;
- Ensure that the company’s mission and values are understood, embraced and complied with by all staff;
- Responsible for the induction, training, development and coaching of all team members in accordance with the laid down standards and training schedule;
- Ensures compliance to HACCP standards and Health and safety standards
- Controls profit & loss, by following cash handling policy, internal control procedures, maintaining inventory, managing food and labour costs, reviewing financial reports and taking appropriate actions;
- Responsible for ensuring that all equipment, appliances and fittings are kept clean and in excellent working condition through regular personal inspection;
- Responsible for the maintenance of equipment, fitting and facilities and ensures prompt repair in the event of any fault or breakdown;
- Responsible for planning and organizing local store marketing activities;
- Achieve company objectives in sales targets, food costs, service, quality, appearance of restaurant and sanitation and cleanliness through continuous training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment;
- Arranging and organizing the Rota, responsibilities for all staff by anticipated business activity and planning adequate cover for absence to ensure the smooth running of business operations;
- Adequate planning and co-ordination of team members to ensure and that all orders are completed in a timely manner to meet our “customer waiting time standards”;
- Ensure that all inventory received and final product meet the required quality standards;
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently served according to the restaurant’s portioning and serving standards;
- Responsible for minimizing wastage by ensuring the efficient use of resources (e.g. packaging, stationery, disposables, etc.);
- Responsible for ensuring that all required records (sales, inventory, food cost, stock, wastage etc.) are properly updated on a daily basis or as and when required;
- Providing daily and weekly sales, profit and other management reports to Management;
- Responsible for handling and resolving customer complaints;
- Additional responsibilities such as outdoor catering may be occasionally assigned.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in related field
- 5 years’ cognate experience with at least 3 years supervisory experience in a restaurant & catering business, including Profit & Loss responsibility
- Experience with marinated & smoked products would be a huge plus
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Energy and stamina
- Ability to work extended hours when required
Extremely Competitive based on Experience
go to method of application »
- The Events Technical Director would be responsible for ensuring the success of all show and event productions by managing the technical & financial aspects related to the show(s) production.
- They will also manage the day-to-day operations of the Media Unit, including print advertisement, sponsorship graphics, video shooting and editing, graphic design, media archiving, and managing off-site productions.
- In-season responsibilities include managing and supervising production staff, organizing and executing all entertainment associated with the videoboard, audio systems, and broadcast.
- Execute and plan all Media production;
- Oversee the entire production process to efficiently and effectively plan and execute the content strategy while ensuring alignment with the creative vision;
- Responsible for communicating the details of events to production crew and all relevant in-house departments;
- Ensure that members of the Media team have required items needed to plan and execute events;
- Supervise the Load-in and load out of band equipment and rental equipment;
- Ensure all in-house policies are enforced regarding staging and show protocol;
- Manage contracted production Staff to facilitate the entire production process, acting as the central point of contact for production teams;
- Oversee the management of all facets of pre-production and on-site logistics to include arranging venue/location reservations;
- Participate in post-production review process to give productive creative notes and direction to enhance content delivery. Review associated assets (including still images, social media posts, titles/descriptions, etc.) to effectively promote the brand;
- Participate in all aspects of creative development for events in pre-production, production and post production;
- Ensure crews' compliance with all safety and company regulations.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor's Degree in related field is preferred
- At least 3 - 5 years of Event Management, Stage & Live production experience required
- Experience handling large technical equipment such as stage lighting, audio systems and video systems
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Project Management competency
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Extremely Competitive based on Experience.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
- All attachments should strictly be in PDF Format.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.