Stresert Services Limited - Our client, an established Manufacturing company with international affiliation is recruiting to fill the position below:
- The job holder will be the first point of contact to the Managing Director as well as relate with the legal partners of the company; be responsible for the efficient administration of the company, particularly with regard to ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements and for ensuring that decisions of the board of directors are implemented.
- Pro-actively plan and manage the MD’s time and appointments to enable the MD focus on delivering strategic objectives and business goals
- Act as the central contact point for the MD, screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests and handling them where appropriate
- Ensure that decisions and work is appropriately delegated in the absence of the MD
- Review and attend to all forms of correspondence and communicate on behalf of the MD
- Ensure appropriate venue and equipment booking for events including refreshments where appropriate
- Manage the practical and administrative requirements for organizational events as required such as coordinating travel and accommodation requirements for local and international trips etc
- Maintain the company's statutory registers
- Update the records held by Companies House
- Advise the board of directors on their legal and corporate responsibilities and matters of corporate governance
- Act as a liaison with the Board Members/Directors where approvals and signatories are sought by the MD on behalf of the business
- Set up and maintain annual calendar of meetings and events across the business to ensure the MD is well prepared and has relevant documentation for meetings
- Coordinate Board Meetings dates and attendance; prepare and distribute agendas, pre-reading papers and rooms for meetings
- Accurately record minutes of various meetings and distribute to relevant parties in a timely manner
- Organize the company’s board meetings and annual general meeting
- Ensure company compliance with legal obligations
- Manage and store the company's records, e.g. reinvestment, property, insurance, accounting, taxation (VAT, PAYE, Corporation Tax)
- Liaison between the company’s stakeholders and the legal partners of the company.
- Bachelor of Law (L L.B)
- Nigerian Law School (B.L)
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN) certification
- Law background/secretarial experience are a must
Skills & Experience:
- At least 7 years proven experience providing executive support in the FMCG/manufacturing industry is highly desired
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including Board of Directors, Senior Management Team and external partners
- Strong organizational and analytical skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- The ideal candidate must be exceptionally eloquent with impeccable communication skills
- Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- This position will be privy to confidential information and as such, requires diplomacy and discretion Highly professional and ethical values with ability to maintain confidentiality
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Outlook and Excel
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using ‘B-02RMS‘ as subject of the application.
Note: Only candidates who meet the qualifications listed above will be invited for interviews.
go to method of application »
A Leader in the Plastic Manufacturing sector requires the service of a Business Development Manager with a background in procurement for immediate employment.
Job Location: Lagos state (involves frequent travels to other regions)
The job holder will be responsible for the growth and brand visibility of the organization’s products; ensures consistent profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment, and management of marketing/sales personnel and resources. Identify objectives, strategies, and action plan to improve short- and long-term revenue generation and earnings for the organization.
- Generate new Business Development strategy and manage the implementation.
- Develop catching brand awareness and visibility strategies’ for the organization.
- Communicate new products developed to existing and new customers.
- Drive the marketing/sales target of the company aggressively.
- Responsible for Tenders and RFPs.
- Procurement of materials for production.
- Collaborate with the marketing/sales team and Strategize in establishing and recommending the most realistic marketing/sales goals for the organization.
- Follow up with new business leads to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s products.
- Set aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business.
- Carry out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Ensure the marketing team understands the need for change and what is required of them; train members and recommend external training where appropriate.
- Discuss promotional strategy and activities with management.
- Liaise with the finance team, warehousing, and logistics departments as appropriate to ensure products get to customers on due dates.
- Coordinate proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Collaborate with team to develop sales and marketing strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Any other duty of similar responsibility assigned.
A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field at least 8 (eight) years cumulative experience with a minimum of five (5) years practical Business Development/ Marketing/Sales experience in a related industry.
Other requirements include:
- Good knowledge of procurement and business development
- Self-motivator, ability to negotiate and close high net worth deals and sales
- Good interpersonal skills, good command of English Language and strong leadership skills
- Good interpersonal characteristics
- Relevant industrial certifications and accreditation
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the Business Development/marketing team. Experience in procurement and developing marketing and sales strategies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, plus a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is required.
Mode of Application:
Forward all applications to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘MR4:15’ as the subject
go to method of application »
A leader in the plastics manufacturing/recycling sector requires the service of a field Procurement Officers for immediate recruitment
The Field Procurement Officers will be responsible for the timely procurement and delivery of high quality raw materials on the field from allocated areas and newly sourced partner locations. These raw materials will include waste products or scrap plastics.
- Procure raw materials from accredited suppliers and vendors
- Identify new areas and locations with capacity and access to required raw materials
- Establish and negotiate contract terms and conditions, and maintain supplier relationships.
- Prepare and maintain purchasing records, reports and price lists.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to determine procurement needs, quality, and delivery requirements.
- Administer contract performance, including delivery, receipt, warranty, damages and insurance.
- Reconcile or resolve value discrepancies with stakeholders.
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of applicable rules, regulations, standards, and best practices
- Ensures the timely delivery of quality products at the lowest possible cost
- Participates in the selection of suppliers based on best criteria Conducts a comparative analysis on supplier prices
- Reviews and evaluates the performance of suppliers
- Any other duty of similar responsibilities assigned from time to time
- Relevant qualification e.g. National Diploma, HND/B.Sc, etc.
- 4 – 5 years previous work experience in a plastic, paper or carton recycling environment a must
- Previous experience in the manufacturing sector
- Ability to navigate the nooks and crannies of Lagos for raw materials suppliers
How to apply: Qualified personnel with the stated profile requirements should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’using ‘REPRO’
Method of Application
Use the email(s) below to apply.
- Assistant /Company Secretary - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Development Manager - email@example.com
- Field Procurement Officer - firstname.lastname@example.org