Piling Supervisor at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
Posted on: 15 March, 2019
Deadline: 31 March, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at 4 Quarters Consultants Limited
4 Quarters Consultants Limited - We offer comprehensive business, IT & digital marketing services to help businesses reassess & enhance their performance.
- The role is a site based position situated in the Lagos Nigeria.
- The successful candidate will take responsibility for supervising a wide range of special foundation techniques and discipline, including large diameter rotary bored piles using temporary casing (sometimes with the use of Ben tonite support) and large diameter CFA piling.:
- Managing and leading a team of piling operatives and various site staff, to safely deliver a wide range of projects on time and to the required level of quality.
- As required, on large multi-rig projects being part of the project delivery team, and maintain records/documentation to a high standard.
- Ensuring the contracted works are optimally delivered on time and on budget to the required standards of health, safety, environmental and quality, in accordance with processes and procedures of the company.
The Piling Supervisor must possess:
- A proven record of relevant successful experience in the leadership of piling and foundations engineering projects in the position of Supervisor.
- A wide experience of piling techniques and with a proven track record of larger discipline piling expertise across a broad spectrum of contracts.
- An ability to work as a team member
- Good negotiating skills
- Demonstrable client management skills
- Computer literate
- Must be an Expatriate
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about 4 Quarters Consultants LimitedSimilar Jobs
- 2019 Graduate Internship Programme at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Machine Operator at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Fresh Jobs at Randstad Construction Property Engineering
- Assistant Apparel Designer at WorkforceAccist Operations Limited
- Meeting Room Attendant (Office Services) at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Operations Manager at Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL)
- Business Development & Strategy Manager at TAC Group
- Latest Jobs at Discovery Cycle Professionals