Graduate Trainee Creative Designer at DKT International
Posted on: 15 March, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at DKT International
DKT International is a social marketing organization whose core mission is the provision of safe and affordable options for family planning and HIV prevention. DKT International is one of the largest private providers of family planning and reproductive health products and services in the developing world.
We are looking for the brightest, self-motivated and driven university graduates to fill the position below and provide support to DKT Nigeria's operations:
- We are looking for a young graduate with skills as a creative designer with a natural flair who is up-to-date on current trends to interpret design briefs into high impact visuals.
- Work on a variety of briefs, including corporate identity, web and advertising banners, product packaging and point of sales materials (POSM) etc.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Corel Draw etc.)
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas
- Amend final designs to superiors comments and gain full approval
- Work as part of a team with creative lead, agencies, Marketing/communications manager, executives etc.
- Bachelor's Degree
- NYSC discharge certificate
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
- Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Corel Draw etc.)
- Be organized and also be a good team player
- Web management/UI design knowledge will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in 3D designs will be an added advantage
- Ability to create graphic art illustrations will be an added advantage
- Ability to learn quickly on the job
- Ability to meet up with deadlines
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV to: email@example.com with subject of the mail; "Creative Designer"
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about DKT InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Logistics and Supply Chain Roles at The United Nations World Food Programme
- Job Opportunities at Médecins du Monde
- Deputy CPiE/EiE Project Manager at Terre des hommes (Tdh)
- Latest Jobs at World Health Organization (WHO)
- OT Nurse (NOMA PROJECT) at Medecins Sans Frontieres
- Job Vacancies at Breakthrough RESEARCH
- Latest Jobs at RTI International
- Jobs at Save the Children Nigeria