Senior Audit & Risk Management Officer at Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) Limited
Posted on: 15 March, 2019
Deadline: 27 March, 2019
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN)
Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) Limited, which has remained a milestone in Nigeria’s automobile industry, was conceived in 1969 by the then Federal Military Government under the leadership of General Yakubu Gowon. We manufacture and distribute reliable vehicles for the satisfaction of our customers and other stakeholders
Ref No: PANSARMO032019
Job Division/Department/Unit: Audit & Risk Management
Reports to: Head, Audit & Risk Management
- To support the Head, Audit & Risk Management in identifying and managing all threats to the achievement of PAN's business objectives.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Conducts audit reviews to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, fraud, or non-compliance with regulations, and management policies
- Carries out regular monitoring of compliance with procedures & regulations, ensures all findings are properly documented and necessary changes made.
- Partners with the business units to identify compliance requirements for new or changing processes and/or products.
- Proposes any changes necessary to maintain the integrity of the system.
- Reviews monthly journals, bank statements, payment vouchers, credit notes, and bank deposits.
- Fixed Assets verification.
- Applies the concepts of Enterprise Risk Management to help the company identify, assess, mitigate and proactively consider emerging risks.
Education & Experience
- B.Sc/HND in Accounting with ACA, ACCA certification an added advantage.
- 3+ years of cognate post qualification experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of local automobile industry as added advantage.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Risk management
- Risk assessment
- Internal controls
- Corporate governance & compliance
- Information systems security
- Knowledge of Accounting Software.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN) career website on www.pannigeria.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Peugeot Automobile Nigeria (PAN)Similar Jobs
- Residential Chef at Tranos Contracting Limited
- HSE Officer at Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited
- Business Development Manager at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited
- Senior Rotating Equipment Engineer at Voke Engineering Services Limited
- Sales Engineer at United Technical & Allied Services (UTAS)
- HVAC Technician at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Service Desk Support Analyst at PPC Limited
- Web Development Project Manager (Technical) at Charisol Limited