Millie's International School is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Are you confident, creative-minded and articulate? Can you sell ice to an Eskimo? If yes, then read on!
We are a new, innovative school looking for a sales and marketing representative who will help us build our client base. You will be responsible for seeking out potential parents and motivating them to enrol their children. You will also deliver exceptional customer service to both and existing clients who are also a great source of referrals.
You will help our potential parents know, like and trust us enough to choose us. The goal is to meet and surpass our school’s expectations; helping us to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
You will be expected to do this through direct sales and marketing, establishing online presence through regular social media campaigns across various platforms, as well as networking over the phone too, so as to maximise results.
- You will actively seek out new families to join our school by considering all touch points - face-to-face sales, phone, email and social media engagements
- You will prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on our facilities
- Getting the attention of prospective parents and motivating them to actually enrol their children
- Organising and participating in open houses to boost wider community awareness and image of our school
- Looking for marketing disconnects; getting an outside-in perspective of our prospective parents and creating frequent reviews and reports on these
- Collaborating with the team to achieve better results
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing/Communications.
- Experience in education marketing is advantageous
- Sales and Marketing ability (face to face, online and telephone)
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do, go-the-extra-mile attitude
- IT skills: It is essential that you have adequate IT skills, be social media, web and tech savvy (experienced with tools and platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WordPress. Be able to use Microsoft packages such as word, excel, desktop Publishing)
- Eager and able to learn new things and stay on top of current, ever-changing marketing trends
- Creative and innovative - be able to write copy for marketing materials such as advertisements, brochures, fliers, social media updates etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills - have an excellent working knowledge of spelling, punctuation, and grammar rules
- Be highly personable (in-person, phone and email)
- Have boundless self-motivation - be goal oriented, flexible and resilient, yet creative under pressure
- Salary: This role is target Based - Salary plus commission on every enrolment made)
Method of Application
To apply, please send an up to date copy of your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com; stating clearly how you meet the above requirement